Fish

Monday, October 15, 2012

Arctic Wolf and stuff

Hey, it's Devon78303 here! Snowyclaw has found a Jammer, that is testing a new avatar! Or it least it seems like something AJHQ would do before they release it.
Wow, thats neat!

Also this week's "Rare Item" is ....




Item: Jack-O'-Lantern Mask
Location: Cocoa Hut... Mt.Shiveer
Comment: New item :D

Also some items I found yesterday at the Haunted Forest!


And a future item?
Some cool scenery and tips...
 
If you click on the moon you will get a moon, AND bats will fly out towards you. 

 
And last but not least, a glitch at the Wolves Only Party! 

See my eye was black, but it turned dark green!

And thats all for today, Jammers!
-Devon78303

9 comments:

  1. lucky person i want to test a new animal!!! THEY MUST OF GET TONS OF ATTENTION EVERYONE ADD ME ON AJ littleangeltrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT 1 ( arctic wolf )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I just found out about that arctic wolf this morning, too! I WANT ONE! Wait, how do you know they're testing this avatar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg thats so coo, i want an arctixc wolf and guess what she is somewon who work for aj so she is so lucky i want to work for aj now >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was wondering if it was a hack maybe..... or maybe she is testing it.... who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT AN ARCTIC WOLF! BUT I THINK ITS SOMETHING U HAVE TO HAVE A CARD FOR LIKE LIONS AND HUMMINGBIRDS DX! I WISH I WORKED FO AJHQ! HOW DO I WORK 4 AJHQ?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can get an "Arctic Wolf" by buying a card that has 2 arctic wolves on it.I don't have one but i've seen pictures.:3-wolfgirl022

    ReplyDelete
  8. little mighty is my buddy on animal jam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am yohimohi48 on animal jam. I love your blog! it's so epic! :3. Anyways, would you like to be buddies?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Have a Jamtastic day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...